Last Modified: 2/6/2018
Toadys.com strictly enforces and requires that all users comply with this Anti-Spam Policy.
1. What is spam?“Spam” is unsolicited email messages including commercial email, bulk email, and junk email sent to individuals who have not given their consent to receive such messages, who have not requested information contained in such messages and who have no prior professional or personal relationship with the sender. Spam also includes message center messages and message board messages, which are unrelated to the topic of discussion of the particular news group or message board.
2. No Spamming.You should not send Spam about Toadys.com or our Expert services to people whom you do not know. Please refer Toadys.com to friends, family, and people you do know. You should not send Mail to users who are not on your My Contacts list.
3. To whom can I send messages using Mail?3.1. As an Expert, you can send communicate with everyone on your My Contacts list. You may not send unsolicited Mail messages of any kind to users with whom you have not had prior contact or to users who have not given you permission to send them advertising or solicitation materials; Toadys.com considers this to be spam. If a user is on your My Contacts list and requests that you do not send such messages, you agree to respect the wishes of that user and not to send any messages to that user.
3.2. As a User, you cannot send any email messages directly to anyone else on Toadys.com. You are permitted and encouraged to use the message center for contacting Experts. You may not contact Experts for the purpose of solicitation, selling of any product or service, or to recruit the Expert for another website or company.
4. What is the best way to refer people to Toadys.com?The easiest way to refer people to Toadys.com is to use your own webpage or social media accounts to put links back to your Expert profile on Toadys.com. You can find your Toadys.com share links in the main menu of the iOS or Android application under the heading “Get $50 Free”. You can also write your own short message explaining Toadys.com and send it via email to your friends, family and other people you know. You can also send messages to anyone you know who might like to sign up for Toadys.com, however you may only send messages to people with whom you have a prior professional or personal relationship, such as friends, family, online buddies, business associates and colleagues.
5. Can I post a message about Toadys.com in chat rooms or other social media sites?You may post messages about Toadys.com to any group who welcomes such messages, such as groups that discuss topics relating to giving advice or earning money online. However, please adhere to our User Agreement and do not post unsolicited messages about Toadys.com on message boards or in chat rooms or on other Internet sites in a manner that could be construed as Spam. This Anti-Spam Policy does not apply to the practices of any companies or individuals that Toadys.com does not control, or any third-party websites that you visit as a result of using the Expert Services. You should use caution and review and comply with the terms and conditions of use relating to such third-party Usenet groups, message boards, chat rooms or websites.
6. What if I believe I was spammed by a user?Please contact us, by filling out a Contact Us Form and selecting “Abuse/Spam” from the drop down menu. Please send the full text of the message you received and the name of the user who sent the message. We will contact the person whom you believe sent you Spam and investigate further.
7. What happens to people who send spam messages about Toadys.com?If notified, Toadys.com will investigate the messages. Toadys.com reserves the right to warn, suspend, or terminate a user account which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with Spam.
8. General.As a user, you agree to only use Toadys.com Expert Services for authorized and lawful purposes, consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and the rights of others, and agree not to use Toadys.com and the Expert Services in order to transmit or process content in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation laws relating to unsolicited email, anti-spam laws, and export or encryption laws or regulations. This Anti-Spam Policy forms part of the User Agreement and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the User Agreement and related policies.